Spray Polyurethane Foam
A Spray Polyurethane Foam Roof, commonly referred to as SPF Roof is a minimum of 1? Spray Polyurethane Foam coated with some form of UV protective coatings. The benefit to an SPF roof is it?s insulating qualities. ?Since the insulation is sprayed in place it is seamless. ?Unlike an insulation board SPF has no air gaps to allow the outside climate to penetrate the system. ? The drawback replacement costs can be expensive. ?If the building owner allows the protective coating to wear off before recoating the SPF system may need to be completely torn off. ? If maintained properly and coated every ten years these systems are truly sustainable roofs and will outlast the owner.
We offer several solutions for restoring a Spray Polyurethane Roof ?including our flagship fluid-applied roofing system Ure-A-Sil and a VOC compliant, 100% silicone system Envir-O-Sil.
Any one of these systems installed by an AWS Approved Contractor will offer:
- Excellent adhesion to current roof
- 100% tax deductible the year of installation
- Warrantied to withstand ponding water
- Cool roof technology lowers interior cooling costs
- Seamless waterproofing and protection from the elements
- Sustainable 12 & 15 year warranty options
- Cures & prevent rust
- Proven UV stability